The University Academy of Engineering South Bank operates as part of South Bank Academies Multi Academy Trust. South Bank Academies vision for its schools is to design, develop and implement curricula in partnership with its sponsors and employer partners not only to ensure outstanding achievement in employment focused education by all students, but also to foster creativity and innovation.
- To view the structure of the University Academy of Engineering South Bank local governing body, coming soon.
- To view the composition of the local governing body, please click here to download the PDF file.
- To view the Attendance of the local governing body and committees, please click here to download the PDF file.
- To view the 2016/17 calendar for local governors' meetings, please click here to download the PDF file.
- To view the Scheme of Delegation approved by the South Bank Academies Board of Directors for the local Governing Body Committee, please click here.
Please click here to enter governor's portal
To contact the Chair to the Local Governing Body, Professor Rao Bhamidimarri, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will require a PDF reader to view the files, please click here to download a free version of Adobe Reader.